Dead by Daylight is diving into its first crossover with an anime property as the game is bringing in some outfits and rewards based on Attack on Titan.
For the event, players can unlock or purchase 10 exclusive outfits based on the popular anime. Further, from now until July 26th, there will also be an ongoing sale for players to purchase the unique outfits, as well as daily rewards for players to earn through the game.
The complete list of outfits for survivors is:
- Dwight Fairfield in Erern’s Uniform
- Yui Kimura in Mikasa’s Uniform
- Felix Richter in Armin’s Uniform
- Meg Thomas in Annie’s Uniform
- Zarina Kassir in Hanges Uniform
- Jake Park in Levi’s Uniform
- Kate Denson in Historia’s Uniform
- Ace Visconti in Kenny’s Uniform
The last two outfits are for a couple of the game’s killers:
- The Armored Titan Outfit for The Oni
- The War Hammer Titan Outfit for The Spirit
In addition to this, players who log into Dead by Daylight will earn a Cadet Corps Crest charm. There are four other charms for players to unlock as well: The Scout Crest, The Military Police Regiment Crest, The Garrison Regiment Crest, and the Wall Titan charm. These will become available once a player has unlocked the necessary amount of outfits.
For all your gaming news and more, be sure to check back in here with BuzzHash.